CONTENT STRATEGY – GENERATING AND CONTROLLING INFORMATION FLOWS
Today, stakeholders expect companies to engage in intensive, open and above all dialogue-oriented communication. The times in which one could limit their work to press work, image brochures, flyers and a website have changed through social media, online marketing and blogs. Today, companies can be virtually their own publishers constantly publishing attention-grabbing, dialogue-promoting content, meaning interesting content.
Therefore, the content strategy development is crucial for communication success. In developing a strategy, the following questions get answered, among others:
- Where does the content come from?
- Which departments are involved?
- Who is responsible for the content delivery in which department?
- How will those responsible work together?
- Who sets the structures to ensure the content flow?
- Who rates the content quality?
- How often do meetings take place and who participates?
- Who takes the lead?
- Who controls content marketing?
- Who organizes the monitoring, the impact and acceptance analyzes?
teamtosse accompanies and controls the development of the content strategy in close cooperation with the contact persons on corporate side. Then we take over the preparation and implementation of integrated content marketing, either completely or in some areas. In this way, we help ensure that the company’s customers and stakeholders can find exactly the information they need at various touchpoints at the right time.