INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS – COMMUNICATION BEGIN AT HOME
Relating to this basic principle of communications, in our experience, companies partially have some room for improvement. Loyal employees who think and act for the company, who communicate in the name of the company, its services and its culture to the outside and thus contribute significantly to image formation, are worth their weight in gold.
Moreover, in the logistics world there is a strong competition for skilled workers, which is not only about recruiting employees, but also about employee loyalty. teamtosse can make a significant contribution here and support companies with regular, open and conversational internal communications.
Internal communications includes:
- Strategic planning & consulting in close cooperation with HR
- Employer branding strategies (internally and externally)
- Change Management, e.g. in the implementation of the content strategy
- Employee magazine, newsletter, periodicals etc.
- Social Media guidelines
- Texts, photos, videos for the intranet
- Organization of Christmas parties, employee events, team building and incentives